CryptoGraf Messaging v2.0 allows users to send encrypted and digitally signed SMS and MMS on their mobile smartphones based on the widely available Symbian platform which include popular handsets like the Nokia N95, E61i and E65 from among over 50 different models.
Early 21st century has now been marked by grim security concerns, but those concerns have now dominated to the extent of subverting due legal process and the democratic system of checks and balances. There is a compelling need to go beyond fear as the driver of policy, decisions and actions. Several highly publicized abuses of power due to broad assertions of authority now affect the privacy of citizens, activists, journalists, diplomats and businessmen to impact civil rights and free trade.
CryptoGraf Messaging reconciles conflicting needs in the face of these provocative security concerns. CryptoGraf is committed to enabling privacy as a basis of civil rights and to protecting personal financial information. CryptoGraf Messaging complies with effective EU anti-terrorism legislation which mandates keeping call records to track criminal networks...without the need for intrusive wiretapping which can often be misused for politically partisan purposes or for economic gain.
There is an acute awareness among mobile device users of the increased amount of theft and loss of devices. Several youth also realise the value of keeping their personal communications away from prying eyes. With CryptoGraf Messaging, users need not worry about loss of important business or personal communications on their handsets.
Users can also send an SMS based Invite so their contacts can download CryptoGraf Messaging v2.0 over the air and use the Free Version with no time limit. This SMS based Invite differs from the current wave of mobile advertising which is often perceived as unsolicited spam.
The helpless mobile subscriber has no way to opt out of receiving mobile ads...they're not even asked about our preferences. I'm very frustrated each time I use GPRS or even send an MMS only to start getting mobile ads at unpredictable times of the day.
The SMS based Invite to download and use CryptoGraf Messaging is more effective since subscribers who initiate the invitation are well positioned to know that the recipient will accept it as an informative message.
CryptoGraf Messaging allows users to generate very secure encryption keys by selecting an image from their camera phone. Random pixels from the selected image are used in combination to result in a highly secure encryption key.
The user experience of CryptoGraf Messaging is simple when encrypting messages to send. The sender simply composes the message, selects the recipient and presses "send”…and CryptoGraf Messaging automatically encrypts the message with the recipient's public key. When the message arrives at the recipient's phone, the encrypted message can only be read when recipient uses CryptoGraf Messaging. So a Free Version, with no time limit, is also available for users to correspond with 2 contacts.
- Securely Encrypt SMS and MMS with CryptoGraf Messaging
- Peer to Peer Encryption, without any servers needed
- Secure international roaming for mobile users
- Text SMS and MMS in any language (supported by phone)
- Change SIM cards and still keep communications private
- MMS includes text, image, sound and video clips
- Easy to use with mobile Messaging App’s Inbox, Sent and Other Folders
- Prevent snoopers and thieves from reading private messages on your mobile
- Prevent wire-tappers and operators from scanning your private messages
- English, German, Spanish and Thai localised menus and dialogs
- Send SMS Invites for your contacts to download and use the Free Version
- Free Version (no time limit) for secure communication with 2 contacts
- Purchase CryptoGraf Activation Code to communicate with more contacts
The Most Secure Crypto (Technical Info):
- P2P Secure Public Key (Crypto Contact) Exchange
- RSA Crypto Key size 1024 or 2048 bits for Encryption
- AES Crypto Key size 256 bits for Encryption
- SHA256 with RSA Digital Signature
- X.509 Standard Secure Public Key Digital Certificate (Crypto Contacts)
Security Mobility Usability:
- Randomizer of Crypto Keys uses images from mobile phone gallery
- Exchange Crypto Contacts by bluetooth, sms or mms
- Forward Crypto Contacts
- Backup or Restore private Crypto Profile
- Export or Import X.509 Public Key Digital Certificates
Labels: cryptograf, E61i, E65, encrypt mms, encrypt mobile, encrypt sms, mobile security, N75, N95, secure sms